Doodle God Doodle God

Great game!

I spent like 2 hours playing it lol, but somehow it didn't get boring. Really nice and new concept, I had never seen something like this before. Congratulations to the author, keep it up!

And @silver2121 xD apparently you don't know that there are walkthroughs for this game in other websites.. lol xD who would want to ask you for you spectacular 5 combos when you can find ALL combos just by using a search engine xD

The Adventures of Blocky The Adventures of Blocky

very good!

this game ws really good, very entertaining
maybe you could improve graphics a little, add some effects like blocky exploding or something and this would be a 10
btw high scores never loaded.

kingcarlo responds:

ok lessons learned, thanks for the review. might have to change the highscores I use next time but definatly a good idea with the exploding thing and everything. I will definatly integrate that into The Adventures of Blocky 2. thanks!

OrbAttack OrbAttack

Amazing!

this game is really addictive
it has nice graphics too!
congratulations!
it didn't get a 10 only because it lacks a leaderboard to make it a bit more interesting =D

Flux Flux

Good!

This is a good game! entertaining, although sometimes repetitive..
to butsbutsbutsbutsbuts, you CAN turn the music off...

RPGmap interface tutorial RPGmap interface tutorial

Amazing!

Thanks, exactly everything I needed to know, except 1 thing.. and it is what if I want the guy to be able to attack, and how would you make monsters that move around the maze and follow the guy, and can be attacked? I guess I'll have to find that out myself, or if you're planning a tutorial it would be a great help (*hint)..
anyways, thanks for this, amazing tutorial!!

Fuzzy McFluffenstein 3 Fuzzy McFluffenstein 3

Amazing

Just amazing, congratulations!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

AMAZING

CONGRATULATIONS FOR THE AWARD, you deserve it, this game is awesome, awesome art, storyline, and characters. The movements were very ingenious and it was really fun to play. Awesome job!!

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

ROFL

LMAO this was hilarious! xD The song was the best part as the person below me said... and a walkthough xD WTH! Amazing!

Pico Blast Pico Blast

Amazing!

This game was really good! It was totally hard at first but once you learn the moves for the bosses it gets easier, also the last bosses have less hit points (at least they seemed to) which is better since it would be frustrating to be killed by the last boss.
Overall, amazing!

P.s.: Why isn't this game in BoMToons site??

SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

Just Amazing!

Dude, this is the best flash game I have ever played, and that is something! This is so addicting, it's great, and even if it's hard its incredible. I spent loong hours playing this and still can't get them all in perfect lol. I don't get what butterfingers and minimalist mean so if anyone could tell me how to get those guitars id be glad? But overall, amazing game, keep it up.
Also, it's nice that there are full songs now, and I like a couple of them which have pretty awesome screams. :P