View Profile LuisAceituno

Lol

lol, I had to watch this 3 times before I noticed this was actually looping xD
Nice song, it's catchy :P

OMG

dude, seriously, stop posting stuff like this, it's space wasting and dumb, useless...

ROFL

That was an unsuspected ending! I loved it, the whole movie seemed so happy and like the sort of toons little kids watch and then the ending PWNED, congratulations man!

13 Game Reviews

Great game!

I spent like 2 hours playing it lol, but somehow it didn't get boring. Really nice and new concept, I had never seen something like this before. Congratulations to the author, keep it up!

And @silver2121 xD apparently you don't know that there are walkthroughs for this game in other websites.. lol xD who would want to ask you for you spectacular 5 combos when you can find ALL combos just by using a search engine xD

very good!

this game ws really good, very entertaining
maybe you could improve graphics a little, add some effects like blocky exploding or something and this would be a 10
btw high scores never loaded.

kingcarlo responds:

ok lessons learned, thanks for the review. might have to change the highscores I use next time but definatly a good idea with the exploding thing and everything. I will definatly integrate that into The Adventures of Blocky 2. thanks!

Amazing!

this game is really addictive
it has nice graphics too!
congratulations!
it didn't get a 10 only because it lacks a leaderboard to make it a bit more interesting =D

I am 16 years old. I love music, it is a very important part of my life and am learning to play the electric guitar. I love to read, specially Stephen King's books. I love graphics and web design. add me if you want: lmaceituno_92@hotmai l.com

Luis Aceituno @LuisAceituno